Today we are going to try to just have a Benji selfie...as he is going to tell everyone a little bit about himself.
Miss Ellen from 15&Meowing had the first post we saw with that theme, so we copied the questions, and Benji will add his own answers. Next time Dalton will have his turn!
1. My name is:Benji
2. My nickname: Scruff-bucket; Noodle; Raggedy-Baggedey; Crazy-Pants; Cuckoo-Head
3. My breed is: Mixed. Likely a terrier of some type, and perhaps with a lot of schnauzer...who knows! I am a Heinz 57 rag-bag! I am a rescued pup from Texas...brought by a caravan of rescue trucks to Michigan, when I was only about 6 months old. I do not know how I got into a shelter there...
4. My age is: 2, I'll be three in June.
5.My favorite human food: Anything they'll give me...which is hardly ever...I like bits of crunchy salad items the best, and CHEESE!!
6. My biggest fear: Having to go back to that cold pen I was in when Petcretary first saw me:(
7. My favorite thing to do: Pester my doggy brofur Dalton; romp with him, or play bitey face; Play with my toys and take them outside for petcretary to pick up for me, later, BOL! Chewing my antler or water buffalo horn! Looking out the window to survey my domain, and then run out and bark my head off at whatever I spied out there. I bark the neighbors all the time. He-he!
9. Do I love car rides? Hmmm....only if it means I get to take long snoozes as we travel to see my doggy cousin in Canada. Then I wake up and get all excited! Oh, and I grump at the border guards who stick their noses into our vehicle...sheesh.
10. Do I snore? Nope! (Not yet...)
11.Where do I sleep? In a nice firm bolster bed; or in a different 'nest' with Dalton. Or on the floor at the feet of my unfurbro as he works.
12. Who is my favorite human: Petcretary, Pawppy, Unfurbro-the-elder...sheesh, I love everyone! Well except anyone who dares to cross the vision lines outside of my terriertory.
Maybe you will give this a try. Me and the family hope so!
Petcretary was awake early past Tuesday, and she looked up Teddy's blog...One Spoiled Cat , (AKA 2 Spoiled Cats)...
She wasn't a first commenter there, but she knew she HAD been there, so she opened her brain's filing cabinet, and voila, yup, she HAD been there, Bruges, Belgium! (Or Brugge as she knew it, the Dutch call it that way...) So she went back to the blog and entered her answer and Oh MY! She had the right answer, and was first as well! Pat on the back for her!
Here is the photo for the teaser:
Here is a pic of the same structures...(well you have to look closely because its from a way different angle, and made with a wee 35mm camera. LOL!)
|We were on a 'boat tour' way back in May, 2008...|
So she got this badge for her effort:
Well, that's all folks!!
|Benji joins the Sunday Selfies, at the Kitties Blue; we are thankful that they host this fun blog hop each week!|