Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year's Sunday Selfies

Wow! Its 2017!!
Happy Mew Year! (from Pipo & Minko)
Yappy New Year! (from MrJackFreckles)
Happy New Year!! (from petcretary)

We wish you well, and we sure hope 2017 will be a good year, filled with blessings and wonderfur things. May it be peace filled, and may love rule all its days.

When the peeps went to bed we began to pawrty...and when the sun came up bright and beautiful to start the New Year off in all its sunny glory, petcretary found us like this...


Those brofurs of mine are up to no good I fear...


Oh, my aching head...need some more nip to help it...

I am thinking that maybe Pipo would love this

Oh, dear...I have been had...

Why...um...well, Happy Woof Year to you, too!

I think these will be good on Pipo instead of me...

I was having a nice sleep...and then I felt these being put on me by my silly naughty brofurs...

I'm going to chew these all up
MJF thinks he has been busted!
I am innocent I say!
Sigh...

Pipo is going to be hissy...
I smell a dog-guy on these
I wonder who I can put these on...
Why are you doing this to me you naughty brofurs of mine?
All pawrtied out, but innocent!
MJF thinks maybe we ought to get more serious...
Pipo is starting to get a stink eye...
Minko is tuckered out! Too much mischief going on here...
 Whoot! What a pawrty...But here are the selfies we purromised you...thanks for sticking around to see them, MOL/BOL!
Minko contemplates the New Year and wishes you all the best!
Happy New Year From MrJackFreckles
Alright, a selfie then...and Happy Mew Year to YOU!
We all hope you had a great day celebrating the beginning of a fresh New Year!!
We are going to our nests now; we are all pawrtied out!

We are hopping into the New Year with the Cat On My Head who host these weekly Sunday Selfies. Thanks for all the fun each week!

20 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to all. That was some party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I had NO idea there was so much New Year's finery! I guess my human will be on the lookout for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful selfies, even though someone may have been framed by someone else? But you all look totally innocent and what a lovely way to bring in the new year. Happy New Year and may 2017 bring you loads of fun, health and Happiness. purrs ERin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New year to all of you. Those are lovely selfies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute photo shoot, you all look so festive. I hope all 3 of you and your folks and your brothers too, have a happy and healthy 2017! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you all had a grand time! Happy Happy New Year!! catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys really know how to party! And it seems you know how to prank one another pretty well, too. Here's to an adorable 2017!

    Jean from Welcome to the Menagerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year! You guys sure had quite the celebration. Nice selfies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. doodz....whitefish waves frum uz and copee & paste…. anda happee new yeer two ewe all ♥♥♥ ; sneekin round blog land two day iz gettin tuffer bye de minit… de food gurlz place oh employ iz ta blame… we wanted ta say hope de new yeer bringz everee one lotz oh happee nezz & health & perch samichez ~~ !!! ♥♥♥ ☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my cat - you guys have us in stitches. What a party!!!

    Happy Sunday Selfie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year!!!!!

    Looks like you had a wonderful celebration and the selfies are GREAT!!!!!

    Thanks for visiting us, we are behind on visiting too. It sure is hard to get the humans to sit still and blog for us during the Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The morning after the night before is allus a bit awkward. Like, "did I really kiss a dog" or "I ate THAT?"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowwzers! Looks at all that glitter and New Year Stuff! Mes TOTALLY impressed! It was really quiet at our house, until the fireworks went off. Mommy says she can tells mes is going deafg and mes did NOT moves but kept on sleeping.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR and mes missed them and mes sorry... so mes will does it now! HAPPY belated Birthdays to Pipo and Minko!!
    Mee!!
    Meeee!!!!
    Meeeeee!!!!!!!
    *•.¸¸♪♫•Happy Belated Birthday to yous ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪♫•¸¸.•*
    ¨*•♫♪ Happy Belated Birthday to yous ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪♫•
    ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Belated Birthday Dear Pipo & Minko!!!!! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪♫•
    ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Belated Birthday to yous! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪♫•
    Kisses
    Your Nellie Bellie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, it sure looks like you all had one big blast of a party! Happy 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy New Year Supurr furriends, it sure looks like mew all had a pawesome pawty!

    Here's wishing mew all a totally fabulous 2017!

    Purrs

    Basil & co xox

    ReplyDelete
  16. Here we finally are to thank you fur the wonderfur New Year's wishes:)

    ReplyDelete