Saturday, August 20, 2022

Dalton: 'Its My Birthday! I am Six!'

It is my birthday today...Well, we really don't know when my BD is, when I was rescued, it was during the time of Hurricane Harvey, so petcretary used that day as my birthday, since it was going to be the first day of the rest of my life. I was gotted about a month later.  And yet another mystery: Petcretary thinks I am 6 today, but the vet has me at 8, yet my adoption papers say I am 6. Whatever, it doesn't  matter all that much! I have been here going on 5 years now. Wow, time flies!

Petcretary is off today, so I bet we are going to have a lot of fun together! 

I hope there will be cake and ice cream, Mmmm!

Oh, yes, I hope I will get presents, too! Though as far as toys go, I really rarely play with them, unless its a tug of war with Benji....*she* thinks I do not know how... but I sure know how to play with my beloved brofur Benji! BOL! We play a lot of bitey-face and chase games...and we often try to  body slam each other. Us terriers are all rough and tumble!

The card I got has a nice cake on it...but I don't think I can eat it, BOL! 





13 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Dalton! I hope you get cake and ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday/Gotchaversary, Dalton!
    Enjoy your treats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WooHoo!!!! Happy 6th Birthday Dalton! Hope you celebrate with lots of goodies ;)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, and it doesn't matter how old you are, what matters is you landed in the right place with your mama and brother. and they know how long you have been there. that is a beautiful cake and we would like to meet your mice friends. they are adorable. whether you are 6 or 8, it's time to sing happy birthday before its to late

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Barkday, sweet Dalton! Here's hoping there are loads of treats and fun on your special day. 🦴🎉🦴

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Dalton! We hope you get a big slice of cake to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to you ! It doesn't matter when you are born it's important that you are born and that you were so lucky to be saved that's a birthday too ! So many animals didn't have this chance !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Dalton. How I would love to come over and play a terrier-tastic game of rough and tumble with you.
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday, Dalton! We wish you a very wonderful day with many more to come.
    Hugs, purrs and paw kisses, xoxoxo, Bibi & Meep

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Sixth Birthday, Dalton! It looks like your party's off to a good start. I hope those mice don't get a head start on that cake before everyone else arrives. Wishing you a long and happy life with your forever family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lulu: "Happy belated effectively big oh six, Dalton!"
    Java Bean: "Many happy returns!"

    ReplyDelete