Sunday, September 1, 2019

Labor Day Long Weekend Selfies

Well it was a rather quiet week at our den, but that is the way we like it best! No commotions, MOL/BOL! The weather was reasonable too, though we could maybe have used more rain...we had about 1/4 inch and a lot of storms one night. But the days themselves were nice and warm, not too hot and the sun was obliging most of the time, too. Us pups dug up countless mole trails, but somehow the peeps here are not fans of the work we do. Sheesh.
I, Pipo ate my rations pretty good, too. I have decided to get myself into the doggy zone if petcretary is at her desk, or in the bathroom...and phooey on the two canines...I trapped them in the bathroom once, MOL! They just turn into jelly when I am nearby, boy I sure do have them under  my paws and claws! Sometimes Benji does his play bow with a cute ruff to go along with it, but since his tail is going like a helicopter, I think he wants to fight me instead...our languages are so different. Mew and Woof do not even come close. Silly Dalton just shakes and cowers...
I make petcretary giggle too, sometimes if they are sleeping I will amble by them and take a long sniff of them...and I have begun  to steal their doggy beds. Hey you know the saying...vacant spot equals MY spot!
I have not yet given *her* easy access to my face, MOL! So todays selfie of me is a bit dark, as she helped me take it in the darkest corner of the living room...at least she said there was a good light to use nearby...not  the bright sun, but just a lamp.






Yesterday was Parsley’s Birthday. He is having a big pawrty along with a belated catabration for Melvyn and Fudge; and its a ton of fun. Click on the caption for his card to go and visit him and to have some big pawrty fun:)
Parsley

Many of you may remember Demon Flash Bandit from the days of Dogster. He became an Angel pup recently.
We sent him this memorial card:
DemonFlashBandit(HisHuman'sFacebook)
 You can visit the blog he had made for him by his Mom who also has passed away…and his sisfur also…Here. SO sad when there are so many goodbyes in one family.

And we all mourned the untimely loss of Caster from KittyCatChronicles:
Caster
 Or they also have a Facebook page: KittyCatChronicles


 Iza from Mark’s Mews is having some health issues and will soon be having to visit their new vet to determine the cause of her troubles and hopefully find a way to ameliorate them.
Iza

We are in the Sunday Selfies Blog Hop…a Fun Weekly Feature, hosted by the Kitties Blue. Thank you!

13 comments:

  1. I always think a resting dog is worth two in the bush, or digging up the lawn, MOL
    Great selfies from you all.
    Purrs
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  2. it seems there is no doubt who rules in your kingdom ;O) we love your selfies and we wish you a happy labor day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Sorry for all the uneasy access to this blog. I changed to our new computer and there was a glitch someswhere...took a while to get it figured out. Phew!

      Delete
  4. We're glad you had a good weekend. We had a good Labor Day off by doing nothing. Not even cooking, since there were plenty of leftovers in the fridge. Today it's back to work for ghostwriter. I wish she could retire and be home all the time. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, we keep drips enough to dislike the deck being wet, but not enough for the trees ta be happified...

    ReplyDelete
  6. pipo...dood...ya shuld knot be on rationz....ya shuld bee on full serviss 25/8/366 eat all de foodz ya want when ya want.... { grate job on steelin de dawg bedz buddy !! 984 pawz UP ! :) ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhhh noooo I hadn't heard about Caster.................I feel awful, thank you for posting, I need to go over there. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for our card and for stopping by the blog for the house trashing party ~Yin and Yang

    Fenris sort of wishes that Chimera didn't speak dog so well she likes to play with his tail when he wags it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures! I can't believe we're already well into September! Hope you had a good Labor Day weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad you all had a great Labor Day! Pipo you command respect. You run those dogs like a Mussolini.
    Your Friend
    Sweet William

    ReplyDelete
  11. You guys always have the best selfies and photos. It helps that you're all so adorable too :)
    Thank you for your kind words on Caster's memorial post and for making and sending us the sweet memorial card. We really appreciate you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the selfies my friends and Pipo you are our favorite you know. Thanks so much for letting us know about our friends who need support

    ReplyDelete