Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Happy Birthday, Dalton!


Happy Birthday to ME!
Today I am three!
Whee!
I used to be
scaredy
And go wee-wee..
But lately
I pee
properly
On the tree.
From Texas I had to flee,
But now I am free
To be a real doggy
Love made me
not be crazy
Or scaredy...
*She*
Says I'm a cutie
And goes squee!
Hopefully
I will be
Filled with glee
As I celebrate Three!

So today I am having my third birthday, we are not really sure when my birthday is, but this was the day I got rescued in Texas, which was the beginning of the rest of my 'now' life.
I have gained a lot of confidence since I got my brofur Benji...though I still sometimes wee-wee on the floor when I feel scared. but not nearly as much or as often as I used to. Men?? Well, they still scare me a lot, even pawppy...and my two unfurbros. Pawppy feeds me twice a day, and I will come up to hime beitmes for an chin scritch...but then I give hime lots of barks when he goes rto work and carries that big bag with him. And at unfurbro-the-elder if he has his backpack with him...something about those men with bags...maybe I need to have a dog whisperer figure it out, cause I can't tell my furmily myself...too scarey you know?! Though I *know* they love me...

Oh well, enough of that! Happy Birthday to ME!!

Maybe next time we post, there will be birthday pics to share...

16 comments:

  1. we dislike men too, we should found an only wimmen club together ;O))) Happy Happy Birthday to youuuuu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 3rd Birthday Dalton!!!!!
    Sounds like your start in life was uncertain and maybe scary.
    It does appear that you are happy now and in a good place :)
    Purrs,Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Dalton! That is a cute poem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWW, and it is Happy Tuesday ... so what a wonderful day to have your BarkDay, Dalton ...
    HAPPY HAPPY 3rd Birthday to you, you Handsome Pup!
    Hugs and Tail Wags from Dougie Dog and Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 3rd Birthday, Dalton! We love your cute poem!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Dalton! Hope you get lots of yum yum doggie treats and wonderful squeaky toys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, Happy Birthday from all of us Dalton!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 3rd Birthday, Dalton!!! We hop you have a wonderful day of celebrating with delicious treats and new toys to play with. Thanks for the share. Have a fun day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy happy happy happy belated 3rd birthday Dalton, we do hope that it was epically epic and mew got oodles of new things to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am sorry I am so late Dalton. Happy Belated Birthday cutie! XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Dalton we feel AWFUL that we missed your 3rd birthday! If Feedburner would start delivering the blogs again we would have known! Happy Happy Belated!! We LOVE your photos! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dalton dear pal we wish you many many more birthdays to come! Purrs from us all

    ReplyDelete
  13. Belated Happy Barkday wished=s, Dalton!! I don't know why we don't get Notified when your mommy posts on this Blog, it says we're Subscribed. It looks like you had a furrific pawty!!

    ReplyDelete