Sunday, September 13, 2026

Time For Hugging On Selfie Sunday

It was a quiet boring week around here...which petcretary says is actually a good thing.Next week ought to be a whirlwind, as *she* has something on the calendar for each day, phew!

We are still enjoying summerlike weather, and with some good rains our grass is gree, thick and juicy, as well as growing like the proverbial weeds. And yes we do have lots of weeds. We wonder what our winter will be like as there are acorns by the hundreds all over our yard, and the squirrels are having fun burying most of them...at least the ones that *she* doesn't see to pick them up. She throws them into the far back woods so the critters can eat or plant them there,

 Today is Hug Your Hound Day, not that they don't deserve hugs every day...(And we are terrier dogs...BOL!)

Anyways here we are, hugs and all.

Hmm...we have a wee photobomber, BOL! (Discovered when I went through all the live images of the  'Live Photo', to find a good one to post...)


We are hoping to see lots of huggables at The Cat On My Head who are our hosts for this fun weekly feature!

17 comments:

  1. We are loving all of the hugging! We need to get in on this great event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such happy hugs for you two adorable hounds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Java Bean: "Ayyy, I was not so sure about the hugs when I first came here, especially from Dada, but now I kind of like them, especially when it's sleepy time in bed. A nice arm over you is just what you need to feel safe in the dark sometimes!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. doodz...hugz two ewe frum sum catz in de land oh trout !!! pawsum selfeez by ewe both N petcretarry ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two are so cute snuggling with Petcretary. I agree that every day is hug your hound day around here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! You got you a lot of huggies of your mommy, sweeties and what a great Selfies of you all😻Made our day as we saw them already this morning! Double Pawkisses for a Happy Day to all of you🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete
  7. As if you need a day to hug those two boys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hugging, I’m sure, is a daily occurrence, but documenting it on a special day is not.

    Squirrels will always be squirrely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I send all three of you great big hugs and thank yous for this adorable series of photos.
    Please tell petcretary I love her outfit...just love it
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such wonderful sweet photos of you boys with your mom. Thanks for hopping with us! XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those were some pawsome hugs! Hope this week isn't too busy for your petcretary. It could mean less hugs and we can't have that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh so loving to do, I look out for Haileys memory at your place <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hari OM
    Those are some superydupery ussies you got there!!! I am so late to the pawty because of the intermutts not delivering your post to my reader....gggggrrrmmppph... better late than never though, eh? Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete