Kozmo, beloved kitty of Barbara and Alex at Cats-astrophic Events went missing a while ago, and his Mom searched along with many others to find him, but sadly to no avail. She thinks he may have become prey to a large owl, that has also taken other people's cats. So horrible and sad.
Anyways, we made this memento to honor his memory. Rest peacefully, Kozmo, you will be loved forever.
| Kozmo |
Please visit them by clicking on the caption to leave your comforting messgaes if you haven't done so already.
![]() |
| We will join up with Feline Friday... |
.png)
I was so sad to read about Kozmo running off and not returning. He will join Cinnamon over the Rainbow Bridge.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful memento. Our hearts ache for Barbara and Alex♥
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful memento you made for Kozmo. I'm sure his family will cherish it.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful badge. I was very sad to read of his passing. I am still praying for a miracle though. XO
ReplyDelete