Sunday, August 2, 2026

In Memory of Sunny (The Book Of Barkley)

Sunny, the beautiful Golden pup of LBJ from The Book Of Barkley, recently left for the RB after a short battle with cancer. Cancer is such an evil scourge...And what makes it even sadder is  that Sunny had only just turned three years young. I know her peeps are missing her so terribly right now.

Anyways this memento was made to honor her memory:

Sunny

Please take a moment to leave a comforting message there, They will all be very appreciated. (If you haven't already done so...)

All angels are aww-worthy so we are joining the Awww Monday blog hop.

11 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to learn of Sunny's passing. While I don't comment much I do enjoy reading The Book of Barkley blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful memento for Sunny's family. She was so young :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a beautiful memento for Sunny. I was so sad to hear she had gone to the Bridge way too soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, much too young to be an angel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely memorial to Sunny ~ such a handsome and precious doggie ~ Hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sad. Healing hugs to Angel Sunny's peeps.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness...I can't believe Sunny was just 3 years old. You're right about way too soon. Hopefully Sam, Elsa and Norman met Sunny and are all having a good time catching up with all the other Angels. Thank you for making such a pretty memento for Sunny's family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My condolences to all who knew and loved Sunny.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Java Bean: "Ayyy, three? That is way too young!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is sad, I enjoyed reading about Sunny on the blog

    ReplyDelete