Tuesday, August 1, 2023

National Mutt Day! (A day late...BOL!) And More Angels...So Sad...


We are mutts and we get into a lot of muttly trouble! BOL!

Eddie, our Doggy Cousin (Schnoodle)

Esperante, another doggy cousin. (Poodle mix)

I, Benji, am a Terrier Mix, likely with Schnauzer...

Wow, I still had a dark muzzle here...I'm a Rat Terrier Mix (With Dachshund, Perhaps a Min-Pin mix; with maybe Chihuahua?)




We are just two fun mutts and we are glad to have a day to call our own, too!

Blackie-Bushka, petcretary's parents' first dog (Spaniel/Terrier mix)

Blackie-Monster, he came after the first Blackie. (Border Collie/Lab mix)



 

Bye-Bye!!! We're off!

 

We also made two more mementos for new angels...

Toffee, from Not So Sweet Toffee

 Toffee had a blog, but the link is to her Facebook page which is more active.

Maddy, a little Hedgehog from Little Miss Titch's home.
That is also a Facebook page, as she hasn't made any posts in her Blogger or WordPress blogs about this, yet.

It might be Tuesday the First of August, but we are posting this to the Aww Monday blog hop. Petcretary worked the weekend and she had many chores to do on Monday so that's why we are a tad late, and very behind in 'visiting'...

Aww Monday


 


15 comments:

  1. sorry to hear there are more angels accross the bridge. We have decided we don't care for the word mutt, so will be using Mixed Heritage, spoken by Myra on a comment. we all know that DOG is God spelled backwards. You and your angels are amazing and beautiful. I have had right at 30 dogs in my 78 years and they were all of mixed heritage and most were like you Dalton, several breeds tossed into one. Great job mama on that first piece of art. love the toadstools

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for mutts!
    We are sad for your angel friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's just say that if all these puppers are "mutts" we'll take a mutt any day ...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy National Mutt Day. I only commented on Toffee's latest blog post a few minutes ago and couldn't believe when I got here that she had gone to the Bridge. I have followed your FB link and left a message there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purrs to the families that had to say goodbye to their beloved companions.
    You two have a pawsome yard for running around and having fun!
    Happy National Mutt Day!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your family has had lots of mutts to be proud of. We're proud of our mixed heritage too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, your babies are so precious. Pups rock.

    It's so sad when our babies go to the bridge. Healing hugs for those in need.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous day and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chaplin: "We are all mutts around here, at least since Dennis left us back in 2018! Although I guess a mutt cat is called a 'Moggie'."
    Charlee: "Is that like a Muggle?"
    Chaplin: ".... Maybe?"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nonsense...you guys are the bestest ulta-mutts. 💙

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Mutt Day.
    You guys are living proof of the handsomeness of you mixed breed types.
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH what beautiful remembrances you have fashioned for the pawrents. I always love seeing them. And as for your two darlings, I have told you several times that they never fail to make me smile. Never fail. They are sweet, loved and loving. Their cousins are handsome babies! Very. I must find a picture of my last dog before marring. Jack. He had red hair like me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sometimes I also would need a mutt day, good for the skin ! Your dog mixtures are so cute and honestly I prefer them to the overbred species. They are usually far more intelligent ! Even the Royal families have changed, they allow now marriage between commoners ! They need fresh blood ! (I sound like Drakula) I have now 3 month to get rid of my furniture, there is not so much because the big cleaning I had done when we moved from the house to the apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are always so kind in making memorials to lost friends.

    Woofs,
    Ollie (and family)

    ReplyDelete
  14. How did we miss that day??? We're glad you two pups had a good time. We enjoyed seeing your petcretary's first doggies. They're so pretty! (I wish we had more pictures of our angels Charisma and Ginger.)

    ReplyDelete