Sunday, February 16, 2020

Post-Valentine's Day Sunday Selfies!

We have some Valentine's Day selfies to share with you...we are late, but since that day is also Pipo's Gotcha Day. ,  we decided to let him be in the spotlight that day, and saved the selfies for the weekly blog hop...which we love! And we thank the Kitties Blue for faithfully hosting this event each week.

Anypaws, here we go!

































After all the Gotcha Day fun times, Pipo said...Too Tired to do Valentine's Day, MOL!!







A few 'oldies'...




One more of Pipo with his now Angel Brofur, Minko


We had to say goodbye to some be;loved furends...

BuddyBudd

Norm
We are hopping along with many others in the Sunday Selfies

26 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful Valentine's Day selfies! Happy Gotcha Day Pipo, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You pups are looking mighty dapper there! (Oh, but I couldn't help but notice you have squeaky toys. You are good doggies. I would have had the squeakers and all the stuffing out of those toys within minutes.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous pics of you all. You’re so photogenic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice selfies! I think red is awesome ALL February!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Red is a great color, and it happens to be a great one for me:)

      Delete
  5. OMD, you guys look FABulous all decked out in your Valentine's Day accessories! Ma thought it would be cruel to puts my usual headgear on with my donut. BOL!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A donut with red hearts on it might have worked...do they make then for holidays?? Sheesh, if not they should, right?!

      Delete
  6. oh how cute ... and with such a lot of LOVE! we totally like your red plush doggy, the color has something what attracted us immediately LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That red dude is a Scottie...Pawppy loves Scotties! He grew up with them...

      Delete
  7. Aww, you all look fab surrounded by hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely post. Pipo, you are gorgeous....like me! You are a tad older than me but you have wisdom to share with us.

    The other guys look good too but you can't fool me, they are not Meezers.

    Shoko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I shan't let all that praise go to my head...or should I, MOL!!

      Delete