Wednesday, June 28, 2023

New Angels...Just a Few Words...

We were informed of new Angels in the blogging community.

Our hearts go out to their families and we all send much love and many hugs to them during these difficult days of grieving. These Kitty Angels with all their precious memories, will always remain deep in the hearts of those who knew and loved them.

 Petcretary has a request:

I don't have emails of the kitty's furmilies, and when its a G-mail address, I cannot send them, they always come back to me as non-deliverable even though I will try to send them from the Chrome browser which is from Google. Sheesh:(

If anyone has email addies for these kitties, could you snag the image(s) from this blog, and then pass them along.Thanks!

 In no particular order:

Winnie, from The Chair Speaks

Teddy, from Patricia's Place

Midnight, from Kitty Par-TAY

 
We are in the Wordless Wednesday Hop..


13 comments:


  1. The poor families ! It's so sad to loose a pet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sad to see there more angels over that rainbow. your memorials are always purrfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a sad week in the kitty blogging world. Those are such beautiful mementos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know two of the three of these precious peeps. Always so sad to see our babies go to the bridge.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlee: "We did not know these beautiful kitties but it's always sad when a furry friend leaves for the Rainbow Bridge!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is always very sad when more friends leave us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hugs and tail wags to all the families. Sorry I don't have any email addresses but think Chrome seems to work better than plain old Google. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sad about these babies and their families. I wish I knew the email addresses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your always beautiful memory images. I'll send you the emails I have ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I got the addresses, but since they are Gmail accounts I won't be able to send them directly myself.

      Delete
  10. Thanks so much for the lovely image of late Winnie; please accept my apologies for my late response.

    ReplyDelete