Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Pipo And His Prize Box

Before we get started we need to remind you of this PSA:
A Public Service Note: As of Jan 1, 2020, petcretary will no longer be making all the Birthday and Gotcha Day cards. She will make Memorial Cards, and maybe a few others. She is spending way too much time on them, (Sometimes up to 8 hours on a card), even though she loves making them...Sorry to have to put an end to those...if you want one and have not had one for your special furend/furbaby...send her a clear image with an unobtrusive background at least 4 weeks ahead, and she will get one out to you. Just leave a comment, with contact info.
~~~~~~~~~

A little while ago, I, Pipo won a prize box from Basil and the B Gang.
It was a big box, and boy it felt quite heavy:)
Well, it was hard to find the right time to take some pictures, as the sun was not cooperating at all when it came, so then when it did show up, *she* was at her work...go figure...but eventually the sun and *her* schedule cooperated together and now you all can see what kind of 'epic' gifts I won! ( Oh and yes there were some petcretary items too, MOL!)

Thanks so much, Miss Cathrine!

So here we go:
Box?? For ME?? Hooray!

I have claimed it!
I can smell interesting things...

This is actually a comfy spot in the sun, MOL!

Hurry up, petcretary, I need to find out what those tantalizing whiffs are about!
All neatly packaged...

Now I can smell it properly!

Look at all these wrapped up things, OMC!


Nothing better than the crinkling of tissue paper!
And this is where my box came from, all the way on the other side of the 'big pond'!

The unwrapping has begun...

Nice and comfy to lay on soft & fuzzy toys, and a pillow as well!

I need to file my weapons to fine pointed sharpness?? Ok, petcretary, this is for you, I think:)





Thanks Angel Basil and all your furmily and PA for all this great loot!

Relaxing with my pillow:)   Sorry its kind of out of focus, but after this was taken I decided to leave the picture taking studio...
I think there has been a kitty on my bed...and can you play with me now, petcretary? Pawlease?!

I would love to have some time with you, too, petcretary!





We made a few cards, too:
Tuiren
Dezi
Sawyer



Sadly, Miss Ellen from 15&Meowing had to say goodby to her precious kitty, KaTwo.
KaTwo




We are hopping along with the Kitties Blue

9 comments:

  1. That was a lovely box packed full of goodies from Wing Commander Basil and the B Team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That was a pawsome box Pipo!
    Lots of really nice goodies for you(and the others) !
    Lots of enjoyment in your home.
    Purrs,Georgia and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a super prrize... you hit da jackpot... in any way ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. dood...thiz iz like Christmas in joo lie thatz all reddy pazzed !! how total lee awesum bee yur gifts !!! N joy, we noe ewe N petcretarry both will :) ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely gifts from across the pond!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great selfie. Basil and family sent wonderful gifts- you are lucky Pipo. Thank you for the beautiful image you made of my KaTwo and for the words of condolence. XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That sure was a great package full of good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Basil makes some of the BEST gift and prize boxes, epically fun and totally awesome.
    Congratulations and I bet they will all get some great use ;)
    Purrs
    ERin

    ReplyDelete