Sunday, August 12, 2018

Selfies Once Again!

Yup, Its Sunday again. That means its the day to do our selfies.
Well, if last week was quiet here, this week was even more so. We don't mind, but there really was not much happening, other than time to bark at stuff that threatened our yard space, and to paw the window or chatter at the burds and critters by the feeding station, right outside our big window by my viewing perch.
Petcretary has some time off work next week, and company coming, so therefore we may need to resort to flashbacks next time round, or purrhaps there may be pics from petcretary's  time with her friends.
It was so quiet, petcretary did not even have to help us make cards for others...we hope we didn't miss anyone. Having said that, we did help her work ahead with some other cards...we'll show those in due time.
*She* woke me up again...
Peek-a-boo! I can see you!
Sigh...it must be selfie time again...I just want my peace and quiet...
That camera clicks...and that is worrisome to me,BOL!
Hi, Ya'll!  I obliged petcretary with a good selfie for a change, MOL!
Petcretary thinks I look coy and flirty here...
Thoughtful Dalton...
I actually let petcretary take a close up!
This is my 'mug-shot' selfie, BOL!!
We are Sunday Selfie Hopping with The Kitties Blue, who are the faithful  hosts of this weekly feature.

18 comments:

  1. Dalton, dude, we love the mugshot, extra fun, and the thoughtful pose is actually very regal too. Pipo, we love your selfie too, and your charming blue eyes.... I hope you both get a wonderful week to come and get spoilt by the visitors and have loads of birdies to watch. Me, I'm just same old same old eat chase eat and sleep.
    Toodle pips and purrs
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I, Pipo didn't get to see the company as they just picked up petcretary and took her to various places...but Dalton got to bark em up!

      Delete
  2. We do not like to be bothered by that flashy box wither.
    However, we must admit that it is the only way for others to see us.
    We really enjoy seeing you two!!
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selfies, you are both such cuties. I hope your mom enjoys her company and her time off :) XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Petcretary got to do a lot of relaxing, and today it all ends, as she has to return to work...

      Delete
  4. Time off from work an company coming why that is not rest time. Company requires work ~ well at least at my house it does. 'Mug-shot' selfie well I hope you are only under house arrest!
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am mostly always under house arrest, BOL!
      This company was fun, they just came to the driveway and petcretary was their guest for a couple of days...they made day trips and had lots of time to chat and 'catch up'.

      Delete
  5. Well at least you got comfy,might as well be comfy while you work,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. doodz.......yur selfeez thiz week iz grate; each N everee one oh em ~~~~~~ we hope petcretarry haza awesum vacationz time N her getz ta due LOTZ oh fun stuff .....N JOY !!! :) ♥♥♥☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She did have a great 12days of vacation time, and today she has to go back to work...though why she didn't add the weekend is beyond us...

      Delete